See Heal Your Church Web Site: HIPAA (HIPPA), Disclosures and your Church Website for some thoughts and warnings about both website information privacy and prayer chain privacy.
Some basic guidelines are:
- Photos on our site is considered a privilege, and we respect and honor that privilege.
- Photos are almost always of people at public events.
- Embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful will not be used. If someone is shy, we ask them before posting the photo.
- We don’t put full names of children or youth with photos, we minimize the use of full names of adults.
- Credit is given for those who took a particular photo if desired by the photographer, and we would certainly honor any copyright wishes or restrictions.
- We will gladly remove any photo immediately upon request.